Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chrismas Holiday

At my Christmas holiday I went to 2 places Bali and Jogja. It was a lot of fun.


In my Christmas holiday I go to Bali first. In Bali I went to Nusa Dua and I lived at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel. The hotel has 2 restaurants and 3 cafes. My room in that hotel is medium sized. I slept with my brothers in one room and my parents in another room. The pool and the beach were amazing me and my brothers swim everyday. In Bali I visited Tanah Lot it is a land near the ocean with holy stuff. I touch a holy snake it’s very scary. After 4 days we left to another city.


Next is Jogja It was awesome I lived inn hotel called Sheraton the hotel is amazing. They have an amazing big long swimming pool that has a bar in the middle. I visited a giant statue of someone. Also a bird head and they are planning to make a giant statue bigger and taller than a five-story building. Then after 3 days we left to go to Jakarta and we celebrated New Year at Jakarta.

So my Christmas holiday is very fun, adventurist and scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment